Pages

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Getting Closer to Open for Business!!!

Today I ordered by business cards (see proof below)  and added how to get it quilted to the "Quilt Services and Scheduling" Tab.  I do not published pricng due to the complexity and adders to the quilting service and I don't won't to miss lead anyone.  I have organized all 700+ quilt designs on IQ she is very happy now.  I am working with shops that do not offer LongArm Quilting Services and they are so excited to have their samples quilted at a bargin price!!  What a way to show off my quilting!  Off to the computer to complete my intake form and set up my intake calendar!

Business Card Front

Business Card Back
The scan is for Smart Phones and IPads.  Scan it and my blog opens. How cool is that!  

Happy Quilting!!!
Judith Washburn

No comments: