Pages

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Sunday Planning

Saturday I completed my schedule for 2013 - 2014 quilting and calendar to start taking in quilts from others.  I realized I had a mountain of personal quilting ahead me and that I might actually get some completed this year, that is if I stay on the schedule I layed out.  I work best with deadlines so I think this schedule which includes Quilting, piecing, house work, cooking and exercising will work for me.  It looks so good on paper - I will let you know how it works out. 

My current project is a Baby Quilt for my DH great nephew.  The mother is an LSU Alumni and the father is a Texas Longhorn Fan.  Since I am from Louisiana, one side will be "Take 5" in LSU prints and and lots of piecing and the other side will be a single piece of fabric that appears to be pieced with Long Horns.  See the LH fabric below.  SNL - Grandmother thinks the black will be better than the white and I agree, since it has "HOOKEM HORNS".  I should have a finished top by Friday.  Will post next weekend.  

Happy Quilting!!!
Judith Washburn


No comments: